Open Positions

Main content

Open PhD positions

There is no open PhD position at the moment.

Position for Post docs

Post docs interested in joining one of the research groups of the Institute of Molecular Plant Biology can visit the Plant Fellows website.

Plant Fellows is a Marie Curie co-fund scheme which provides 40 % of the cost of a fellowship. Applicants must agree a topic with the Professor of the research team and submit both a scientific proposal and details of where the remaining 60 % of the fellowship funds will be obtained.

 
 
Page URL: http://www.impb.ethz.ch/the-institute/open-positions.html
Sat Jul 22 14:51:32 CEST 2017
© 2017 Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich